What Doesn't Kill You (Jake Bugg song)
|"What Doesn't Kill You"|
|Single by Jake Bugg|
|from the album Shangri La|
|Released||24 September 2013|
(Shangri La, Malibu, California)
|Genre||Punk rock, garage rock, garage punk|
|Songwriter(s)||Jake Bugg, Iain Archer|
|Jake Bugg singles chronology|
"What Doesn't Kill You" is a song by English singer-songwriter Jake Bugg. It was released as the lead single from his second studio album Shangri La (2013). It was released as a digital download in the United Kingdom on 24 September 2013. The song was written by Bugg and Iain Archer and produced by Rick Rubin. The song has peaked at number 44 on the UK Singles Chart and number 32 in Scotland. The title alludes to the Nietzsche quote.
A music video to accompany the release of "What Doesn't Kill You" was first released onto YouTube on 23 September 2013 at a total length of three minutes.
Credits and personnel
- Lead vocals – Jake Bugg
- Lyrics – Jake Bugg, Iain Archer
- Producer – Rick Rubin
- Label: Mercury Records
|1.||"What Doesn't Kill You"||2:04|
|Scotland (Official Charts Company)||32|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||44|
|US Alternative Songs (Billboard)||36|
|United Kingdom||24 September 2013||Digital download||Mercury Records|
- "Track Review: Jake Bugg "What Doesn't Kill You"". hiddenunderheadphones.
- Gill, Andy. "Album review: Jake Bugg, Shangri La (Jake Bugg Records/Virgin)". Independent.
- Jake Bugg – What Doesn't Kill You. YouTube
- "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
- "Jake Bugg Chart History (Alternative Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
- iTunes – Music – What Doesn't Kill You – Single by Jake Bugg
|This 2010s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|