What the Duck
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|What the Duck|
|Current status / schedule||Weekly|
|Launch date||June 2006|
What the Duck is a comic strip by Aaron Johnson. It started as a webcomic, with the first strip posted in July 2006. The strip has appeared as print in numerous photography magazines including Amateur Photographer. It was picked up for syndication in 2008 by Universal Press Syndicate under the name W. T. Duck.
The main character of the comic strip is a professional photographer who is a duck. The witty humor and smart observations about photography have made the comic a favorite among many amateur and professional photographers.
The name of each strip is picked by the author from those suggested by the readers in the comment section of the comic. The author approves of and even encourages people spreading the strips on the web.
What the Duck merchandise is available through the official website.
No new cartoon since May 6, 2016 12:00 am.
- What the Duck, www.amateurphotographer.co.uk. (Accessed on 04 November 2009)
- What the Duck turns 200 in Popular Photography Magazine
- Published by Lulu.com in 2007, ISBN 1-4303-2406-6
- Published by Andrews McMeel Publishing in 2009, ISBN 0-7407-8096-4
- What the Duck official website
- What the Duck official Russian translations
- What the Duck comic strips explained for English learners
|This article related to webcomics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|