Jump to navigation Jump to search
Whateley can refer to:
- Anne Whateley, said to have been William Shakespeare's fiancée
- Gerard Whateley, Australian sports commentator
- Leslie Whateley, director of the Auxiliary Territorial Service (ATS) during World War II
- characters of The Dunwich Horror
Places and Buildings
- Whateley Hall - a stately home (now demolished) on the edge of Castle Bromwich, Birmingham UK which was a rural village at the time
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whateley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.