From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whateley can refer to:
- Anne Whateley, said to have been William Shakespeare's fiancée
- Gerard Whateley, Australian sports commentator
- Leslie Whateley, director of the Auxiliary Territorial Service (ATS) during World War II
- characters of The Dunwich Horror
Places and Buildings
- Whateley Hall - a stately home (now demolished) on the edge of Castle Bromwich, Birmingham UK which was a rural village at the time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whateley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.