They were available in Original Golden Wheat, Toasted Honey Wheat, as well as Wheatables Nut Crisps varieties in Roasted Almond and Toasted Pecan. A Seven Grain variety was also introduced but had been previously been discontinued.
Wheatables were discontinued in July 2014.
Serving size about 19 Crackers or 1.1 ounces
- calories – 140 mg
- protein – 2,000.00 mg
- sugars – 5,000.00 mg
- fat – 4,000.00 mg
- carbohydrates – 22,000.00 mg
- dietary fiber – 1,000.00 mg
- Kelloggs.com Archived May 31, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- "reportonbusiness.com: globeinvestor.com". globeinvestor.com.
- "Can't find Wheatables Original". Kellogg's. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- "How many calories in Wheatables Original Golden Wheat, Reduced-Fat | Nutritional Information". ThirdAge. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
|This brand-name food or drink product-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|