Wheatfield Township, Clinton County, Illinois
Location in Clinton County
Clinton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1873|
|• Total||35.42 sq mi (91.7 km2)|
|• Land||35.42 sq mi (91.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||446 ft (136 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||480|
|• Density||13.5/sq mi (5.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.42 square miles (91.7 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Rudolph, Saint Felicitas, Saint Peter and Yingst.
- Carlyle Community Unit School District 1
- Breese District 12
- Central Community High School
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 102
- State Senate District 51
- "Wheatfield Township, Clinton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
||Burgess Township, Bond County||Mills Township, Bond County||Tamalco Township, Bond County|
|Saint Rose Township||Irishtown Township|
|Breese Township||Wade Township||Carlyle Township|