This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
900 Prince Crossing Road
|Type||Private Christian high school|
|Motto||Soli Deo Gloria|
|Head of school||Steve Bult|
|Campus||Suburban, 50 acres|
|Color(s)||Maroon and White|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools|
|ACT composite average||26.2 (2017)|
Wheaton Academy is a private, non-denominational Christian high school that is known for being an educational institution committed to the evangelical Christian faith. Wheaton Academy's campus is located in the city of West Chicago in DuPage County, Illinois, United States, 35 miles west of Chicago.
Wheaton Academy holds institutional accreditation by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary schools since 1911. The school is recognized by the state of Illinois and the DuPage County Education Service Region. Wheaton Academy is also a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.
7 tennis courts, 4 basketball courts, turf football/soccer/lacrosse field, 2 baseball & softball diamonds and one jousting lane
- Girls' soccer, 2004 (A), 2009 (AA), 2016 (A)
- Boys' golf, 2010 (AA, tie)
- Boys' soccer, 2014 (AA)
20 Sectional Titles, and 54 Regional Championships
- Todd Beamer, passenger on United Airlines Flight 93 during the September 11 attacks
- Jason Burkey, actor known for his appearances in films such as October Baby
- Ryan Dzingel, hockey player for the Ottawa Senators
- Randy Hultgren, Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives, representing the 14th district of Illinois since 2011
- Wess Stafford, former President and CEO of Compassion International
- "Wheaton College Academy". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Jake Griffin (September 10, 2002). "Hero's dad helps son's Wheaton alma mater". Daily Herald. p. 3.