Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up when in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
When may refer to:
Usually a question whose answer refers to time, period or phase.
- When?, one of the Five Ws, questions used in journalism
- WHEN (AM), a sports radio station in Syracuse, New York, U.S.
- WHEN, the former call letters of TV station WTVH in Syracuse
- When (band), a musical project of Norwegian artist Lars Pedersen
- When! Records, a UK record label whose artists include Rob Overseer
- When (album), a 2001 album by Vincent Gallo
- "When" (Amanda Lear song), 1980
- "When" (The Kalin Twins song), 1958
- "When" (Red Vincent Hurley song), the Irish entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1976
- "When" (Shania Twain song), 1998
- "When", by Megadeth from The World Needs a Hero
- "When", by Opeth from My Arms, Your Hearse
- "When", by Perry Como
- "When?", by Spirit from Spirit of '76, 1975
- "When", by Taproot from Welcome, 2002
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title When.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.