When I Saw You (film)
|When I Saw You|
|Directed by||Annemarie Jacir|
|Produced by||Ossama Bawardi|
|Written by||Annemarie Jacir|
|Music by||Kamran Rastegar|
|Distributed by||The Match Factory|
When I Saw You (Arabic: لما شفتك, translit. Lamma Shoftak) is a 2012 Palestinian drama film directed by Annemarie Jacir. The film was selected as the Palestinian entry for the Best Foreign Language Oscar at the 85th Academy Awards, and won Best Asian Film at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival, NETPAC award. 
- Mahmoud Asfa as Tarek
- Ruba Blal as Ghaydaa
- Saleh Bakri as Layth
- Anas Algaralleh as Mr. Nasser
- Ali Elayan as Abu Akram
- Ruba Shamshoum as Zain
- Ahmad Srour as Touissant
- Firas W. Taybeh as Majed
|2013||Asia Pacific Screen Awards||Best Children's Feature Film||Nominated|||
|2013||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in an International Feature Film - Young Actor||Mahmoud Asfa||Nominated|||
|2013||Best Asian Film||Berlin International Film Festival - NETPAC Award||Won|||
- List of submissions to the 85th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Palestinian submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- Meza, Ed (6 September 2012). "'When I Saw You' to be Palestinian Oscar entry". Variety. Reed Business Information. Retrieved 11 September 2012.
- "Winners & Nominees 2013". asiapacificscreenacademy.com. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "34th Annual Young Artist Awards". YoungArtistAwards.org. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Berlinale : Archive : Annual Archives : 2013 : Photo Boulevard".
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Palestinian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|