When Knights Were Bold (1916 film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Italian film, see When Knights Were Bold (1916 Italian film).
When Knights Were Bold is a 1916 British silent comedy film directed by Maurice Elvey and starring Gerald Ames, Marjorie Day and Gwynne Herbert. It was based on the 1906 play When Knights Were Bold by Harriett Jay.
- Gerald Ames - Sir Bryan Ballymore
- Marjorie Day - Maid
- Gwynne Herbert - Isaacson
- Philip Hewland - Barker
- Hayford Hobbs - Widdicombe
- Edna Maude - Aunt Thornridge
- Janet Ross - Lady Rowena
- James Welch - Sir Guy de Vere
- Bert Wynne - Whittle
|This article about a British silent comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|