When We Make Love (Alabama song)
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"When We Make Love"|
|Single by Alabama|
|from the album Roll On|
|B-side||"Carolina Mountain Dewe"|
|Genre||Country, Soft rock, Adult contemporary|
|Songwriter(s)||Troy Seals, Mentor Williams|
|Producer(s)||Harold Shedd and Alabama|
|Alabama singles chronology|
"When We Make Love" is a song written by Troy Seals and Mentor Williams, and recorded by American country music band Alabama. The song — a love ballad — was released in April 1984 as the second single from the band's album Roll On, and was the group's 13th straight No. 1 single on the Billboard magazine Hot Country Singles chart that June.
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|US Billboard Hot 100||72|
|U.S. Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks||8|
|Canadian RPM Country Tracks||1|
|Canadian RPM Adult Contemporary Tracks||3|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 19.
- "Alabama Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "Alabama Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- Whitburn, Joel (2002). Top Adult Contemporary: 1961-2001. Record Research. p. 17.
- Morris, Edward, "Alabama," Contemporary Books Inc., Chicago, 1985 (ISBN 0809253062)
- Roland, Tom, "The Billboard Book of Number One Country Hits" (Billboard Books, Watson-Guptill Publications, New York, 1991 (ISBN 0-82-307553-2))
"I Got Mexico"
by Eddy Raven
|Billboard Hot Country Singles
June 23, 1984
"I Can Tell by the Way You Dance (You're Gonna Love Me Tonight)"
by Vern Gosdin
"Someday When Things Are Good"
by Merle Haggard
|RPM Country Tracks
July 14, 1984
|This 1984 country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|