|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)|
|Company|| • Asia City Media Group (Asia)
• Morris Visitor Publications (global)
• St. Joseph Media (Canada)
|Country||Multiple (see prose)|
|Based in||Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Augusta, Ga US|
|Website||where.ca, Where Canada wheretraveler.com|
|ISSN||(see prose) Multiple (see prose)|
|OCLC number||Multiple (see prose)|
Where is a series of magazines for tourists, distributed at hotels, convention centres, regional malls and other tourist areas.
The original edition was founded in 1938.
Throughout most of the world, the magazine's editions are published by Morris Visitor Publications; it is published in Milan (Italy) by Where Italia Srl, in Canada by St. Joseph Media and in Asia by Asia City Media Group.
(all published by Asia City Media Group)
(all published by Morris Visitor Publications) 
- Where Sydney
- Where Melbourne
- Where Brisbane
(the majority published by Morris Visitor Publications)
- Where Berlin (Berlin, Germany)
- Where London (London, England)
- Where Milan (Milan, Italy), published by Where Italia srl, an editorial partnership between Morris Visitor Publications and Proedi, Milan (Italy), a leading publisher for the past 30 years in cross-media communication projects.
- Where Moscow (Moscow, Russia)
- Where Naples (Naples, Italy)
- Where Paris (Paris, France)
- Where Rome (Rome, Italy)
- Where St. Petersburg (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
(all published by Morris Visitor Publications in United States, all published by St. Joseph Media in Canada, except as noted)
(all published by St. Joseph Media, except as noted)
(all published by Morris Visitor Publications)
- Staff (December 2003). "Where Macau Launched". Macau Travel Talk. Macau Government Tourist Office. Retrieved 1 September 2011.
- "Morris Visitor Publications Expand Into Australia". Morris Communications. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- "Where Milan - About". Gruppo Proedi. Retrieved 23 November 2015.