Where Did They Go (album)
|Where Did They Go|
|Studio album by Peggy Lee|
|Recorded||April 5, 6 & May 11, 1971|
|Peggy Lee chronology|
- "Where Did They Go" (Harry Lloyd, Gloria Sklerov) - 3:53
- "My Rock and Foundation" (Burt Bacharach, Hal David) - 2:37
- "Help Me Make It Through the Night" (Kris Kristofferson) - 2:45
- "All I Want" (Steve Clayton [aka P. Tedesco], Gladys Shelley) - 2:40
- "I Don't Know How to Love Him" (Tim Rice, Andrew Lloyd Webber) - 3:24
- "Goodbye Again" (Donald J. Addrissi, Richard P. Addrissi) - 2:33
- "Sing" (Joe Raposo) - 2:25
- "I Was Born in Love with You" (Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman, Michel Legrand) - 4:01
- "Losing My Mind" (Stephen Sondheim) - 2:43
- "My Sweet Lord" (George Harrison) - 2:55
Burt Bacharach and Hal David wrote the song "My Rock And Foundation" specifically for Lee.
Capitol Records released "Where Did They Go" (backed by "All I Want") as a 45" single in 1971. The single did not make the charts.
After completing work on Where Did They Go, Peggy Lee did not return to the recording studio again until nearly a year later, when she began recording Norma Deloris Egstrom from Jamestown, North Dakota in April 1972.