Where Is My Friend's Home
|Where Is My Friend's Home|
Logo for Where Is My Friend's Home
|Also known as||Where Is My Friend's House|
My Friend's Home
|Genre||Reality television-travel show|
|Written by||Choi Hye-jung, Jang Yoon-hee, Park Seo-jin, Lee Kyung-hee, Kim Jeong-won, Kim Ha-woon|
|Directed by||Kim Hak-min, Kim Sol, Ahn Jeong-hyun|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||62 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Bang Hyun-young|
|Production location(s)||South Korea|
|Running time||70 minutes per episode|
|Original release||February 7, 2015 – April 29, 2016 (Season 1)|
|Revised Romanization||Nae Chin-guui Jibeun Eodi in-ga|
|McCune–Reischauer||Nae Ch'in'guŭi Chibŭn Ŏdi in'ga|
Where Is My Friend's Home (Hangul: 내 친구의 집은 어디인가) is a television show on JTBC in South Korea which features the cast members of another JTBC show, Non-Summit, as they visit the home countries of the Non-Summit non-Korean members and their friends. The show is in a reality television-travel show format, in the Korean language, and first aired on February 7, 2015. Season 1 ended on April 29, 2016, after completing eleven trips to foreign countries and two trips within South Korea. The show was released on Netflix as The Homecoming.
- 1 Background
- 2 Season 1
- 2.1 Cast
- 2.2 Chart of countries visited and cast
- 2.3 List of episodes
- 2.4 Trip backgrounds and short episode summaries
- 2.4.1 1st trip - China
- 2.4.2 2nd trip - Belgium
- 2.4.3 3rd trip - Nepal
- 2.4.4 4th trip - Italy
- 2.4.5 5th trip - Canada
- 2.4.6 6th trip - South Korea (Buyeo County)
- 2.4.7 7th trip - Australia
- 2.4.8 8th trip - France
- 2.4.9 9th trip - Germany
- 2.4.10 10th trip - New Zealand
- 2.4.11 11th trip - South Korea (Jeju Island)
- 2.4.12 12th trip - Thailand
- 2.4.13 13th trip - United States
- 3 Soundtrack
- 4 Ratings and scheduling changes
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
- 7 External links
The show follows South Korean and foreign cast members of the South Korean television Non-Summit as they experience cultures of various countries through homestay, meeting the locals, and experiencing a better understanding of multiculturalism.
The show, a spin-off of Non-Summit, is less formal, with the cast from the original talkshow panel, now relaxing casually, as "friends", to visit one another's homes. The humor continues; the teaser video for the first episode, a trip to China, was entitled "Steal Things in Zhang Yuan's House". The show's posters, entitled "Global friend's house attack project", showed some of the cast's casual activities, like eating ice cream and jogging.
And although somewhat like a travel show, producers said Where is My Friend's Home trips would "not be typical." The show also candidly addresses common misperceptions and prejudices about the countries visited.
Through the fourth trip, the cast was made up entirely of Non-Summit cast members, current and past. After that, some new cast members were added, including South Korean television personalities and K-pop idols; who, in some cases, played host in their respective countries, augmenting the list of foreign cast members and countries visited. The first instance was the fifth trip to Canada which visited Henry Lau's home in Toronto, as well as Non-Summit cast member Guillaume Patry's home in Quebec.
Chart of countries visited and cast
|06||South Korea (Buyeo County)||07||Australia||08||France||09||Germany||10||New Zealand|
|11||South Korea (Jeju Island)||12||Thailand||13||United States|
|South Korea||Yoo Se-yoon||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||N/A||✔||N/A||✔||✔||✔|
|United States||Tyler Rasch||✔||✔||N/A||N/A||N/A||✔||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||✔|
|United Kingdom||James Hooper||N/A||N/A||✔||✔||N/A||N/A||✔||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|United States||Mark Tetto||N/A||N/A||✔||✔||N/A||N/A||N/A||✔||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|New Zealand||John Riley||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||✔||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||✔||✔||N/A||N/A|
|South Korea||Jun Hyun-moo||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||✔||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|South Korea||Yoo Hong-jun||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||✔||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|South Korea||Lee Jung||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||✔||✔||N/A||N/A|
|South Korea||Jang Dong-min||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||✔||N/A||N/A|
|China (Hong Kong)||Jackson Wang||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||✔||N/A|
List of episodes
Trip backgrounds and short episode summaries
1st trip - China
The first country visited was China, the home of Zhang Yuan, a foreign representative on the Non-Summit show, including Zhang's home city of Anshan, and other tourist areas, for six days and five nights. Along for the trip were "Visitors", South Korean Non-Summit presenter Yoo Se-yoon, and Non-Summit foreign representatives Guillaume Patry from Canada, Alberto Mondi from Italy, Julian Quintart from Belgium and Tyler Rasch from the United States.
- Ep. 1 - February 7, 2015 - Trip plans in Seoul, and travel to China.
- Ep. 2 - February 14, 2015 - Settling in at Lijiang hotel, market visit.
- Ep. 3 - February 21, 2015 - Leaving Lijiang, touring lake region, arrival at Zhang's Anshan home.
- Ep. 4 - February 28, 2015 - Visiting with Zhang's family, dinner and karaoke; overnight stay.
- Ep. 5 - March 7, 2015 - Final visits with Zhang's mother and family, Zhang's matchmaking date.
2nd trip - Belgium
The second trip was to Julian Quintart's home country of Belgium, with the same cast and an additional seventh member, Nepal's Sujan Shakya. They visited the city of Brussels and Quintart's home in Aywaille in Liège, and other tourist areas.
- Ep. 6 - March 14, 2015 - Make plans, travel to Brussels, tour Grand Place, meet Quintart's sister.
- Ep. 7 - March 21, 2015 - Breakfast/farewell to sister; tour Baarle-Hertog, Bruges, Binche, Brussels.
- Ep. 8 - March 28, 2015 - Travel to Liège and Aywaille, visit Quintart's grandmother, arrive at parents' home.
- Ep. 9 - April 4, 2015 - Breakfast party, riding (horses, bicycles, motorcycle), visit teacher and friends.
- Ep. 10 - April 11, 2015 - Last night at home with Quintart family and friends, parting after breakfast.
3rd trip - Nepal
The filming of the Nepal trip was done subsequent to the April 2015 Nepal earthquake, which occurred on April 25, the day of the second episode of the trip's airing, show Episode No. 12, (and the following May 2015 Nepal earthquake). The station and show's responses are noted in the episode summaries.
The travel agenda announced added a surprise cast to the third trip in April 2015, to Sujan Shakya's home country of Nepal, to visit the "mysterious ancient ruins" and Shakya's large extended family. The cast included Shakya as the country host, Yoo, Zhang and Mondi, as on the previous two trips, and added current Non-Summit cast member, Germany's Daniel Lindemann and the United States intern, Mark Tetto, who appeared on Episode 24 of Non-Summit. The surprise revealed was British mountain climber and adventurer, United Kingdom's James Hooper, who appeared on the original cast of Non-Summit, Episodes 1-4.
- Ep. 11 - April 18, 2015 - Seoul plans, travel to Kathmandu and Pokhara; Hooper flight problems.
- Ep. 12 - April 25, 2015 - **(Special show credits aired about April 2015 Nepal earthquake.) Overnight and tour Pokhara, Phewa Lake boat rides to Tal Barahi Temple.
- Ep. 13 - May 2, 2015 - Dhampus hiking, Sarangkot paragliding, Kathmandu arrive at Shakya's home.
- Ep. 14 - May 9, 2015 - Family dinner party; tour Thamel, Kathesimbhu Stupa, jog to Swayambhunath.
- Ep. 15 - May 16, 2015 - Tour Patan, Bhaktapur, meet Kumari Devi; Kathmandu markets, family time.
- Ep. 16 - May 23, 2015 - Kodari elementary school visit, bungee jumping; Prime College basketball match.
- Ep. 17 - May 30, 2015 - Farewell to family; Shakya and Tetto return to Kathmandu after earthquakes.
4th trip - Italy
The fourth trip was to Alberto Mondi's home country of Italy, with the same cast that visited Nepal; Yoo, Zhang, Lindemann, Hooper and Tetto. Shakya was scheduled to take the trip, but due to the earthquake in Nepal and his concern for it, he was replaced by another of the younger representatives, France's Robin Deiana.
- Ep. 18 - June 6, 2015 - Seoul meeting with Mondi's wife's younger sister; travel to Italy's Tuscany, tour Pienza.
- Ep. 19 - June 13, 2015 - Swim at Saturnia, travel to and tour Venezia, enjoy Italian cuisine.
- Ep. 20 - June 20, 2015 - Finish Venezia tour, meet Mondi brothers, travel to Mondi home in Mirano.
- Ep. 21 - June 27, 2015 - Friends and Italians football match, meet grandparents, celebrate parent's anniversary.
- Ep. 22 - July 4, 2015 (first half of program) - Meet Mondi's friends, tour Bassano del Grappa with parents, farewells.
5th trip - Canada
The fifth trip went to Guillaume Patry's home in Quebec, Canada, with cast Yoo, Zhang, Shakya, and Patry's best friend John Riley. Riley is the Deputy Head of Mission of the New Zealand Embassy Seoul, first serving there in 2001. Riley speaks Korean, English, and Māori; his grandfather is Māori.
- Ep. 22 - July 4, 2015 (last half of program) - Seoul planning meeting, visit with Canadian Ambassador to South Korea.
- Ep. 23 - July 11, 2015 - Travel to Niagara Falls (boat, helicopter tour) and Toronto (CN Tower tour).
- Ep. 24 - July 18, 2015 - Tour Toronto; visit Henry's family, overnight stay. Fly to Quebec, tour city.
- Ep. 25 - July 25, 2015 - StarCraft play-off; Charlesbourg with Patry's mother; birthday party, jogging, swimming.
- Ep. 26 - August 8, 2015 - Visit Quebec fire station, meet Patry's father and brother, tour Quebec. (August 1 broadcast preempted by airing of 2015 EAFF Women's East Asian Cup.)
6th trip - South Korea (Buyeo County)
The show's producer Bang Hyun-young said in order to give the cast a summer break, they would film the 6th trip locally in South Korea, as there were many great places to visit domestically. Professor Yoo Hong-jun, of Myongji University and former head of the Cultural Heritage Administration of Korea was a guest on the show. The trip also included presenters Yoo, and Jun Hyun-moo, his first time on show; representatives Patry, Mondi, Zhang, Lindemann, Rasch and first time with friends, ex-Non-Summit representative Blair Williams.
- Ep. 27 - August 15, 2015 - Travel to South Chungcheong Province, tour Tomb of King Muryeong, Gongju National Museum, Jeongnimsa Temple pagoda; meet Professor Yoo's wife.
- Ep. 28 - August 22, 2015 - Visit with Professor Yoo's community; tour South Chungcheong Province's Janghari 3-storey stone pagoda, Baekma River boat ride, Buseosan Fortress, Nakhwaam, Buyeo National Museum.
7th trip - Australia
The seventh trip was to Australia, to visit the home of ex-Non-Summit member, Blair Williams, from the 2015 cast. Ex-Non-Summit member from the 2014 cast, Japan's Takuya Terada, traveled with him as the newest cast member. Recurring cast members Yoo, Mondi, Zhang, Lindemann and Hooper were also on the trip.
- Ep.29 - August 29, 2015 - Travel to Sydney, team split between Sydney and Wollongong.
- Ep.30 - September 5, 2015 - Rock climbing and tandem skydiving in Wollongong, meet Hooper's wife, camping and barbecue.
- Ep.31 - September 12, 2015 - Yoga, surfing in Wollongong, travel to Brisbane, meet Williams' family, dinner & breakfast, house tour.
- Ep.32 - September 19, 2015 - Visit to South Bank and University of Queensland, play bubble football, learn ballet from Williams younger sister, visit to Gold Coast.
- Ep.33 - September 26, 2015 - Ride Hot air balloon, go surfing at Surfers Paradise, play at Dreamworld and potluck party with Williams' family and friends.
8th trip - France
The eighth trip was to France, to visit the home of ex-Non-Summit member, Robin Deiana. Recurring members Tetto, Patry, Mondi and Zhang were along, as well as new cast member and Ghana representative on Non-Summit, Sam Okyere. This marks the first trip Yoo was absent, due to scheduling conflicts.
- Ep.34 - October 3, 2015 - Deiana and Tetto visit to Paris, Giverny and Barbizon, meet other friends at Marseille and boat to Frioul archipelago.
- Ep.35 - October 10, 2015 - Frioul archipelago beach swim, snorkeling off yacht, tour Marseille, travel to Fontaine-de-Vaucluse.
- Ep.36 - October 17, 2015 - Tour Palais des Papes in Avignon, van Gogh tour and Arles Amphitheatre bullfights in Arles; meet Deiana family in Avallon.
- Ep.37 - October 28, 2015 - Winery visit in near Avallon, swim at local pool, dinner with Deiana family.
- Ep.38 - November 4, 2015 (first half of program) - Rafting at Morvan Regional Natural Park with Deiana's father, meet Deiana's b-boying friends in Avallon, surprise lunch with parents, farewells.
9th trip - Germany
The show's ninth trip will visit Germany and Daniel Lindemann's home in Cologne. The friends who will be joining him on this trip are cast members Yoo, Mondi, Zhang, Okyere and Williams, with the addition of Bulgarian chef Mihal Ashminov from JTBC's Please Take Care of My Refrigerator.
- Ep.38 - November 4, 2015 (last half of program) - Friends' meeting in Seoul for planning.
- Ep.39 - November 11, 2015 - Flight to Frankfurt, dinner and hotel in Oberwesel, visit Schönburg Castle and Bundesliga match.
- Ep.40 - November 18, 2015 - Bundesliga match, visit to Heidelberg and Dachau concentration camp and meeting Koo Ja-cheol from FC Augsburg.
- Ep.41 - November 25, 2015 - Meeting Koo Ja-cheol, visit to Munich and celebrate Oktoberfest, and travelling to Cologne and touring Cologne Cathedral.
- Ep.42 - December 2, 2015 - Travel to Langenfeld, meet Lindemann's family, meet Lindemann's friend, Kart racing at the Michael Schumacher karting center and water skiing.
- Ep.43 - December 9, 2015 - Water skiing, travel to Leverkusen to meet Lindemann's friend, cooking and dinner with family at Lindemann's grandmother's house.
- Ep.44 - December 16, 2015 - travel to Berlin, visit Holocaust Memorial, Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin Cathedral, Fernsehturm Berlin, ride party bike and clubbing.
10th trip - New Zealand
The tenth trip of the show will be to New Zealand, the home of John Riley from the Canada trip. Joining him are recurring members Patry, Zhang, Shakya, Terada, and first time member on the show, singer Lee Jung. Yoo was expected to join this trip, but will be absent due to his maternal grandmother's funeral.
- Ep.45 - December 23, 2015 - Seoul meeting, travel to Queenstown and bungee jumping, visit Lake Wakatipu, visit Auckland and experience at animal farm.
- Ep.46 - December 30, 2015 - Visit to Mount Cook and Tasman Glacier in Mount Cook National Park, reunite in Auckland with seafood dinner.
- Ep.47 - January 6, 2016 - Early morning exercise, rugby game and sailing in Auckland.
- Ep.48 - January 13, 2016 - Bungee jumping, meet Riley's mother and family friends and visit Tikitere or "Hell's Gate".
- Ep.49 - January 20, 2016 - Māori experience in Rotorua, morning exercise at Riley family home, singing session, farewell to Riley's mother and travel to Hobbiton and Taupo.
- Ep.50 - January 27, 2016 - Hobbiton, golf at Lake Taupo, Coromandel Peninsula and Hot Water Beach and farewell to family.
11th trip - South Korea (Jeju Island)
Show producer Bang Hyun-young announced the eleventh trip will see the cast visiting Jeju Island for the winter break, the second domestic trip in the show. For this trip, recurring members Yoo, Patry, Zhang and Mondi will be joined with Ashminov (from the Germany trip), Riley (from the Canada and New Zealand trips) and Lee Jung, who was on the previous New Zealand trip. First time cast member comedian Jang Dong-min will join them, as per the cast's live fan meeting on South Korea's Naver V-app before the Jeju trip.
- Ep.51 - February 3, 2016 - meet at airport, travel to Jeju Island, walk along Jeju Olle Trail, visit church, Dae Jang Geum film setting, dinner at pension, breakfast at restaurant and visit beach.
- Ep.52 - February 10, 2016 - tangerine harvesting, scuba diving, ATV ride, and performance at Lee Jung's house.
- Ep.53 - February 21, 2016 - split into food tour and nature tour, restaurant, visit Saebyul Parasitic Cone, Jeju Folk Museum, try out Jeju food and visit to green tea farm and maze.
- Ep.54 - February 28, 2016 - night at house, hail, fishing and visiting an elementary school.
12th trip - Thailand
The twelfth trip of the show will be set in Thailand, the home of new cast member BamBam of pop idol group GOT7. Recurring members Yoo, Mondi and Ashminov will be making trip, who will be joined with new cast members Jackson Wang from Hong Kong, also from GOT7, and current Non-Summit cast member Andreas Varsakopoulos of Greece.
- Ep.55 - March 6, 2016 - Seoul meeting, travel to Bangkok and Chiang Rai, night market and dinner, travel to Thailand-Myanmar border.
- Ep.56 - March 13, 2016 - visit to village, taste local coffee, teach children, farming, market, dinner and performance.
- Ep.57 - March 20, 2016 - visit to elephant care center near Chiang Mai, travel to Bangkok and meet BamBam's family, dinner, breakfast and visit to Buddhist temple.
- Ep.58 - March 27, 2016 - Muay Thai activity, visit to Khaosan Road, travel to Krabi and go diving and rock climbing at Railay Beach.
13th trip - United States
The show's thirteenth trip will be to the United States, the home of recurring member Tyler Rasch. Joining him will be recurring members Yoo and Patry, alongside new cast member and current Non-Summit cast member Nikolai Johnsen of Norway. The friends are set to visit Rasch's home state of Vermont for the trip.
- Ep.59 - April 8, 2016 - meet at Seoul airport, travel to New York City, visit Madison Square, Rockefeller Center and Top of the Rock, helicopter tour over Lower Manhattan and Liberty Island, dinner at steakhouse restaurant with Rasch's sister, brother in-law and nephew.
- Ep.60 - April 15, 2016 - travel to Somerset, Massachusetts, meet Rasch maternal family, golf lesson, visit to Rasch's high school The Putney School in Vermont and meet Rasch paternal family.
- Ep.61 - April 22, 2016 - visit Hollywood and Venice Beach, view Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theatre, TCL Chinese Theatre and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Ep.62 - April 29, 2016 - skydiving experience at Universal Studios, visit to Death Valley, and final episode of Season 1.
Yoo wrote and produced a song, "At Your House", which was part of the show's original soundtrack (OST) on February 7, 2015. It features vocal group Urban Zakapa and cast members Patry, Mondi, Zhang, Quintart and Rasch, speaking in their native languages. Yoo said he was inspired to write the song after the filming of the friends' bicycle outing (Episode 3) in China.
Ratings and scheduling changes
|JTBC||February 7, 2015 - May 23, 2015||Saturdays 8:30 p.m. - 9:40 p.m. (KST)|
|May 30, 2015 - July 11, 2015||Saturdays 9:50 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|July 18, 2015 - September 19, 2015||Saturdays 9:45 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|September 26, 2015 - October 17, 2015||Saturdays 9:40 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|October 28, 2015 - February 10, 2016||Wednesdays 9:30 p.m. - 10:50 p.m.|
|February 21, 2016 - March 27, 2016||Sundays 9:40 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|April 8, 2016 - April 29, 2016||Fridays 11:20 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.|
The show started airing on Saturdays in the JTBC scheduling, in February 2015, with average top ratings in the 3% range. After scheduling changed the show to Wednesday nights in October 2015, ratings suffered, and a third scheduling change to Sundays in February 2016, furthered the ratings drop. The thirteenth trip to the U.S. on April 8, 2016, changed the airing day to Fridays.
- Ratings for each episode can be viewed at individual episode summaries, List of Where Is My Friend's Home episodes, in upper right corner.
- 장위안 중국 집 공개 (in Korean). Hankook Ilbo. January 6, 2015. Retrieved February 1, 2015.
- '내친구집' 알베르토, 상반신 노출..'근육질 몸매자랑' (in Korean). The Chosun Ilbo. January 28, 2015. Retrieved February 1, 2015.
- '내 친구의 집은 어디인가'…SNS 공식 오픈! 출연진들의 비공개 여행 코멘터리 공개 (in Korean). JoongAng Ilbo. January 22, 2015. Retrieved February 1, 2015.
- '내친구집', 오늘 시즌1 종영..시즌2로 만나요 (in Korean). Korea Daily. April 28, 2016. Retrieved April 28, 2016.
- [영상] '내친구집' 1년 3개월·11개국의 여정 끝, 전 세계 공통점은 '사랑' (in Korean). JTBC. April 29, 2016. Retrieved April 29, 2016.
- Ahn, Woorim (January 6, 2015). "Nonsummit Members To Visit Zhang Yian\'s House". Yahoo! News Singapore/BNT News. Retrieved February 1, 2015.
- '비정상 회담' 멤버들이 말한 그들의 나라를 여행하는 법(인터뷰) (in Korean). Huffington Post Korea. February 9, 2015. Retrieved February 15, 2015.
- Jang, Seo Yun (February 14, 2015). '내 친구의 집은 어디인가' 개성만점 멤버들의 각기 다른 여행 스타일은? (in Korean). Ten Asia. Retrieved February 15, 2015.
- 비정상 친구들의 중국 여행 이야기(허핑턴포스트코리아 단독 인터뷰) (in Korean). Huffington Post Korea. February 6, 2015. Retrieved February 15, 2015.
- Ghim, Sora (January 29, 2015). "JTBC Show 'Where Is My Friend's House' Releases Official Posters". Yahoo! News Singapore/BNT News. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- 내 친구의 집은 어디인가 [1회] 예고편 (in Korean). JTBC. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- '내 친구의 집은 어디인가' 줄리안 "중국 더럽고 냄새나는 후진국인줄" (in Korean). The Dong-a Ilbo. February 7, 2015. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- 내 친구의 집은 어디인가 (in Korean). JTBC. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- Ahn, Woorim. "Henry To Join 'Where Is My Friend's House in Canada'". BNT News. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- 새 예능 '내 친구의 집은 어디인가','비정상회담' 6人 중국 장위안 집 방문 (in Korean). The Korea Herald. January 6, 2015. Retrieved February 1, 2015.
- Ghim, Sora (February 11, 2015). "Julian Quintart Is Next To Reveal His Home In Belgium". Yahoo! News Singapore/BNT News. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- Lee, Eun-Ho (February 11, 2015). '내친구집' 줄리안 고향 벨기에로 떠난다 (in Korean). Ten Asia. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- Ghim, Sora (March 23, 2015). "'Where Is My Friend's House' Gives A 3-Set Food Broadcast". Yahoo! News Singapore/BNT News. Retrieved March 26, 2015.
- Kim, Min-Jung (March 30, 2015). 제임스 후퍼, '내친구집' 히든멤버..오늘(30일) 네팔行 (in Korean). Star News. Retrieved March 30, 2015.
- Ahn, Woorim (March 30, 2015). "James Hooper To Join 'Where Is My Friend's House's' Nepal Trip". BNT News. Retrieved March 30, 2015.
- Ha, You-bin (April 16, 2015). "JTBC 'Where Is My Friend's Home In Nepal' Revealed The Posters". Yahoo! News Singapore/BNT News. Retrieved April 18, 2015.
- 네팔 수잔-'비정상회담' G12, "'네팔 지진' 기도해주세요" (in Korean). CJ E&M ENews24. May 4, 2015. Retrieved May 4, 2015.
- '내친구집' 이번엔 이탈리아로 떠난다..로빈, 막내로 합류 (in Korean). Ten Asia. May 4, 2015. Retrieved May 4, 2015.
- '내친구집' 캐나다 편, 헨리·기욤 절친 투입..수잔 재합류 (in Korean). The Chosun Ilbo/Osen. June 1, 2015. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- Kang, Hyun-kyung (January 5, 2014). "Diplomat treasures Maori identity". Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- "Who is in the Embassy". New Zealand Embassy Seoul. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- '내친구집'PD "헨리 합류이유? 이민자 사회 보여주기 위해" (in Korean). The Chosun Ilbo. May 31, 2015. Retrieved July 4, 2015.
- '동아시안컵' 중계로 '내 친구의 집은 어디인가' 1日 결방 (in Korean). JoongAng Ilbo. August 1, 2015. Retrieved August 1, 2015.
- 내 친구의 집은 어디인가 [26회] 예고편 (in Korean). JTBC. August 1, 2015. Retrieved August 1, 2015.
- Kim, Min-ji. '내친구집'PD "국내 편 계획, 7월 중순 촬영계획" (in Korean). JoongAng Ilbo/Newsen. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- Min, Gyeong-Won (May 27, 2015). "Tour of Seoul neighborhood brings artist's work to life". JoongAng Ilbo. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- [단독] '내친구집' 국내편 멤버확정..타일러·블레어·전현무 등 9인 (in Korean). JoongAng Ilbo/Osen. July 14, 2015. Retrieved July 14, 2015.
- JTBC 측 "'내친구집' 호주 편, 타쿠야 합류" (in Korean). Chosun Ilbo. July 13, 2015. Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- Kim, Min-ji. 블레어 '내친구집' 호주편 전격 합류 "7월 중 촬영" (in Korean). JoongAng Ilbo/Newsen. Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- 내 친구의 집은 어디인가, 블레어 타쿠야와 호주로...'동아시안컵'으로 결방 (in Korean). Hankook Ilbo. August 2, 2015. Retrieved August 4, 2015.
- '내 친구의 집은 어디인가' 이번엔 프랑스…"유럽의 끝판왕" (in Korean). Money Today. August 21, 2015. Retrieved August 22, 2015.
- 샘 오취리 '내 친구의 집은 어디인가' 합류 (in Korean). JoongAng Ilbo. August 21, 2015. Retrieved August 22, 2015.
- 유세윤 측 "'내친구집' 일시적 하차, 스케줄상 문제일뿐" (in Korean). Ilgan Sports. September 15, 2015. Retrieved September 15, 2015.
- 비정상회담-다니엘 린데만, 인기를 등에업고 집으로 (in Korean). Hankook Ilbo. September 14, 2015. Retrieved September 16, 2015.
- 미카엘, '내 친구의 집은 어디인가' 다니엘 편 합류..독일行 (in Korean). TenAsia. September 24, 2015. Retrieved September 24, 2015.
- '냉장고를 부탁해' 미카엘 셰프, '내친구집' 독일편 합류 (in Korean). Sports Today. September 24, 2015. Retrieved September 24, 2015.
- '내친구집', 존 라일리의 고향 뉴질랜드로 출국… 가수 이정 합류. TenAsia. November 9, 2015. Retrieved November 9, 2015.
- '내친구집' 뉴질랜드行 확정..이정 새 멤버 합류. Ilgan Sports. November 9, 2015. Retrieved November 9, 2015.
- 유세윤, 외조모상으로 ′내 친구의 집은 어디인가′ 뉴질랜드行 불참. Newspim. November 11, 2015. Retrieved November 11, 2015.
- '내친구집' PD "겨울특집, 제주도 새로운 모습 보게될 것" (in Korean). JoongAng Ilbo. December 14, 2015. Retrieved December 14, 2015.
- [단독] '내친구집', 오늘 국내편 제주도 출발..'이정 집 간다' (in Korean). Ilgan Sports. December 14, 2015. Retrieved December 14, 2015.
- '내친구집' 유세윤, 장동민 장난 욕설에 입 막았다 '폭소' (in Korean). Osen. December 17, 2015. Retrieved December 27, 2015.
- [단독] '내친구집' 태국 간다, 갓세븐 뱀뱀·잭슨 합류. EDaily News. January 4, 2016. Retrieved January 4, 2016.
- 안드레아스, '비정상' 2기 최초 '내친구집' 합류. EDaily News. January 5, 2016. Retrieved January 5, 2016.
- '내친구집'PD "타일러 고향 미국行, 니콜라이 기욤 유세윤과 자유여행" (in Korean). JoongAng Ilbo. February 25, 2016. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- [단독] '내친구집' 유세윤·타일러·니콜라이·기욤, 미국 간다 (in Korean). OSEN News. February 25, 2016. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- Ghim, Sora (February 6, 2015). "Yoo Se Yoon To Release The February Edition of 'Monthly Rent'". Yahoo! News Singapore/BNT News. Retrieved March 13, 2015.
- Ghim, Sora (February 12, 2015). "Yoo Se Yoon Reveals His New Song". Yahoo! News Singapore/BNT News. Retrieved March 13, 2015.
- '월세 유세윤', 2월 객원 보컬은 어반자카파 (in Korean). The Chosun Ilbo. February 6, 2015. Retrieved March 13, 2015.
- 내 친구의 집은 어디인가 OST (in Korean). Samsung Music. Retrieved June 8, 2015.
- "AGB Nielsen Media Research" (in Korean). AGB Nielsen Korea. Archived from the original on June 19, 2014. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- '내친구집', 종영 앞두고 또 편성변경..金으로 이동 (in Korean). The Chosun Ilbo. March 31, 2016. Retrieved April 9, 2016.
- Official website (in Korean)