Where the Rivers Flow North
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Set in the late 1920s, its main characters are Noel Lord and Bangor, a couple that live together in the wilderness of Vermont living off the land and using the trees in their numerous acreage as a way to make their money. A major company comes through and tries their best to take Noel's land from him through money and then finally trying to kill him in the end. In his books Mosher gives much detail of the wildlife as well as the culture of the times.
|Where the Rivers Flow North|
|Directed by||Jay Craven|
|Produced by||Jay Craven|
John Fusco (associate)
|Edited by||Barbara Tulliver|
- Rip Torn as Noel Lord
- Tantoo Cardinal as Bangor
- Bill Raymond as Wayne Quinn
- Mark Margolis as New York Money
- Michael J. Fox as Clayton Farnsworth
- George Woodard as Mitchell
- "MOVIE REVIEW : Rip Torn Steers Right Course in 'Rivers Flow North' - Los Angeles Times". Articles.latimes.com. 1994-12-07. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- John Petrakis (1994-09-16). "Spirited `Rivers' Weaves Several Storylines Into Its Flow - Chicago Tribune". Articles.chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2012-07-24.