While New York Sleeps (1938 film)
|While New York Sleeps|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||H. Bruce Humberstone|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Frances Hyland|
|Story by||Frank Fenton|
|Edited by||Norman Colbert|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
While New York Sleeps is a 1938 American crime film directed by H. Bruce Humberstone and written by Frances Hyland and Albert Ray. The film stars Michael Whalen, Jean Rogers, Chick Chandler, Robert Kellard, Joan Woodbury, Harold Huber and Marc Lawrence. The film was released on January 6, 1939, by 20th Century Fox.
This article needs a plot summary. (April 2018)
- Michael Whalen as Barney Callahan
- Jean Rogers as Judy King
- Chick Chandler as Snapper Doolan
- Robert Kellard as Malcolm Hunt
- Joan Woodbury as Nora Parker
- Harold Huber as Joe Marco
- Marc Lawrence as Happy Nelson
- Sidney Blackmer as Ralph Simmons
- William Demarest as Red Miller
- June Gale as Kitty
- Cliff Clark as Police Insp. Cliff Collins
- Edward Gargan as Police Sgt. White
- Minor Watson as Charles MacFarland
- Robert Middlemass as James Sawyer
- "While New York Sleeps (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- Hal Erickson. "While New York Sleeps (1938) - H. Bruce Humberstone". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "While New York Sleeps". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
|This 1930s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|