Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up whimsical or whimsy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whimsical may refer to:
- Whimsical (horse) (born 1903), 1906 winner of the Preakness Stakes
- "Whimsical," a song by Days of the New from their 1997 album Days of the New (also known as the "Orange album")
- Whimsical Stakes, a Canadian Thoroughbred horse race run annually in mid April at Woodbine Racetrack in Toronto, Ontario
- Whimsical Will, the Demented News broadcaster on the Dr. Demento radio show
- Whimsical World Collection, Taiwanese Mandopop artiste Rainie Yang's first collection album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whimsical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.