From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up whimsical or whimsy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whimsical may refer to:
- Whimsical (horse) (born 1903), 1906 winner of the Preakness Stakes
- "Whimsical," a song by Days of the New from their 1997 album Days of the New (also known as the "Orange album")
- Whimsical Stakes, a Canadian Thoroughbred horse race run annually in mid April at Woodbine Racetrack in Toronto, Ontario
- Whimsical Will, the Demented News broadcaster on the Dr. Demento radio show
- Whimsical World Collection, Taiwanese Mandopop artiste Rainie Yang's first collection album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whimsical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.