Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up whirl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whirl may refer to: Spinning
- Whirling, a dance genre
- Whirl (Transformers), a character in the Transformers franchise
- Tilt-A-Whirl, a type of amusement ride
- Atomic whirl, a symbol of atheism
- Whirl magazine, a luxury lifestyle magazine in Pittsburgh, PA
- Whirr (band), an American rock band that originally formed under the name Whirl
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whirl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.