From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Whirlpool (film))
|Look up Whirlpool or whirlpool in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A whirlpool is a swirling body of water. It may also refer to:
- Whirlpool Corporation, a household appliance manufacturer
- Whirlpool (website), an Australian website for broadband users
- Whirlpool (cryptography), a cryptographic hash function
- Whirlpool Galaxy, aka M51, located in the constellation Canes Venatici
- The whirlpool bath, an alternate name for a hot tub
- Whirlpool tub, a bathtub
- A move first introduced in Pokémon Gen II used to cross whirlpools (outside of battle) when it can be used after winning at the Mahogany Town Gym or inflict damage (in battle, but can be countered by Rapid Spin)
- The Whirlpool (novel), a 1897 novel by English author George Gissing.
- Whirlpool (1934 film), a 1934 American drama film directed by Roy William Neill
- Whirlpool (1949 film), a 1949 American film directed by Otto Preminger
- Whirlpool (1959 film), a 1959 film directed by Lewis Allen, starring O. W. Fischer and Juliette Gréco
- The Whirlpool (1918 film), a 1918 American crime drama film directed by Alan Crosland
- The Whirlpool (2012 film), a 2012 American French language romantic drama film directed by Alvin Case
- Krútňava or The Whirlpool, a 1949 opera by Eugen Suchoň
- Whirlpool (Buckethead album)
- Whirlpool (Chapterhouse album)
- Whirlpool (Some Velvet Sidewalk album)
- "Whirlpool" (song), a 1991 song by the Meat Puppets
- "Whirlpool", a 2010 single by Yuri Kane
- Whirlpool (band), a 1990s British band signed to Creation Records and featuring Gem Archer
- Whirlpool (band), an American band that released two albums on ears & eyes Records from 2013 - 2015.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whirlpool.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.