Jump to navigation Jump to search
Whisky (Scottish English; otherwise whiskey) is an alcoholic beverage.
Whisky or whiskey may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Whiskey, a character from the TV series Dollhouse
- Whisky (film), a 2004 Argentine-German-Spanish-Uruguayan tragicomedy film
- Way Down Yonder (re-released in 1997 as Whiskey), an album by country artist Charlie Daniels
- "Whiskey" (Jana Kramer song), 2012
- "Whiskey" (Maroon 5 song), 2017
- "Whiskey", a song by British punk rock band Inspiral Carpets released on their Cow (1987) demo tape in
- "Whiskey", the second song from Loggins and Messina's album Loggins and Messina (1972)
- "Whiskey", the second song from New Riders of the Purple Sage's album Gypsy Cowboy (1972)
- Whiskey (play), a one-act play written in 1973 by Terrence McNally
- One-horse shay (also called a whisky), a light, covered, two-wheeled carriage for two persons
- Whisky, the pronunciation of W, the 23rd letter in the NATO phonetic alphabet
- Whisky a Go Go, a nightclub in West Hollywood, California, United States
- Whiskey-class submarine, a class of naval submarines that the Soviet Union built in the early Cold War period
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whisky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.