Jump to navigation Jump to search
Whisky (Scottish English; otherwise whiskey) is an alcoholic beverage.
Whisky or whiskey may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Whisky (band), a Turkish rock band
- Way Down Yonder (re-released in 1997 as Whiskey), an album by Charlie Daniels
- "Whiskey" (Jana Kramer song), 2012
- "Whiskey" (Maroon 5 song), 2017
- "Whiskey", by Inspiral Carpets from Dung 4 (1989)
- "Whiskey", by Loggins and Messina's from Loggins and Messina (1972)
- "Whiskey", by New Riders of the Purple Sage from Gypsy Cowboy (1972)
- Whisky (film), a 2004 Argentine-German-Spanish-Uruguayan film
- Whiskey (play), a 1973 one-act play by Terrence McNally
- Whiskey, a character from the TV series Dollhouse
- One-horse shay or whisk(e)y, a light, covered, two-wheeled carriage for two persons
- Whisky, the letter W in the NATO phonetic alphabet
- Whisky a Go Go or The Whisky, a nightclub in West Hollywood, California, U.S.
- Whiskey-class submarine, a class of Soviet naval submarines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whisky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.