Whistle Sports Network
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Whistle Sports is a sports broadcaster.
Since its launch in 2014, Whistle Sports has raised more than $56 million in funding to date. It raised $8 million in 2014, mostly from Sky Broadcasting, $28 million in a second round in 2015 and $20 million in a third round in 2016. The company's investors and equity holders include Tegna, Inc., NBC Sports, Sky Sports, Liberty Global and Emil Capital, as well as multiple professional sports leagues.
- Russell, Jon. "YouTube Network Whistle Sports Scores $28M To Expand Its Global Focus". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2016-06-17.
- Spangler, Todd (2016-03-10). "Whistle Sports Raises $20 Million from NBC Sports, Tegna and Others". Variety. Retrieved 2016-06-17.
- "Whistle Sports wins over Nickelodeon with Top Ten Trick Shots". Retrieved 2015-11-03.
- "Digital Media Update: Verizon's Go90 OTT Whistles In "Originals" To Win". Retrieved 2015-11-03.
- "Wilson : Whistle Sports". whistlesports.com. Retrieved 2015-11-03.
- "Aser makes investment in Whistle Sports". Aser. Retrieved 14 July 2018.