From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whitbread is a multinational hotel, coffee shop and restaurant company headquartered in Dunstable, United Kingdom.
Whitbread may also refer to:
People with the surname
- Adrian Whitbread (born 1971), former professional footballer
- Barry Whitbread (born c. 1949), football coach
- Fatima Whitbread (born 1961), English former javelin thrower and multiple medal-winner
- Gary Whitbread (1957–2011), English cricketer
- James Whitbread Lee Glaisher (1848–1928), English mathematician
- Peter Whitbread (1928–2004), English actor and screenwriter
- Samuel Whitbread (1720–1796), English brewer and Member of Parliament
- Samuel Whitbread (1764–1815), English politician
- Samuel Whitbread (1830–1915), English brewer and Liberal politician
- Thomas Whitbread (1618–1679), English Jesuit missionary.
- Tony Whitbread, Chief Executive of Sussex Wildlife Trust
- Zak Whitbread (born 1984), American association football player
- Whitbread Round the World Race, former name of the Volvo Ocean Race sailing race
- Whitbread 60, a class of racing designed for this race, now known as the Volvo Ocean 60
- Whitbread Book Awards, former name of the Costa Book Awards
- Samuel Whitbread Academy, a school
- Whitbread Engine, one of the first rotative steam engines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whitbread.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.