|Hubs||Lisbon Portela Airport|
|Company slogan||WHITE, coloured by you|
|Key people||Miguel Costa, President|
White Airways is a Portuguese charter airline headquartered in Porto Salvo, Oeiras. It mainly operates charter flights out of Lisbon Airport on behalf of tour operators as well as on lease on behalf of other airlines.
The airline was founded in 2005, originally being named Yes - Linhas Aereas Charter and owned by TAP Portugal (75%) and Abreu Group (25%). In late 2006, the airline was acquired by the Omni Aviation Group and renamed to White Airways.
As of December 2014, White Airways operated scheduled charter flights on behalf of tour operators to following destinations:
- Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura Airport
- Ibiza - Ibiza Airport
- Las Palmas - Gran Canaria Airport
- Lanzarote - Lanzarote Airport
- Tenerife - Tenerife South Airport
As of December 2015, the White fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
|ATR 42-600||2||—||0||0||46||46||operated for TAP Portugal|
|Boeing 737-800||1||—||0||0||186||186||operated for Ceiba Intercontinental Airlines|
|Boeing 777-200LR||1||—||22||28||200||250||operated for Ceiba Intercontinental Airlines|
- "Contacts." White Airways. Retrieved on 14 November 2011. "R. Henrique Callado, n.º4 - piso 2 Edifício Orange - Leião 2740-303 Porto Salvo "
- ch-aviation.com - White Airways retrieved 19 December 2015
Media related to White Airways at Wikimedia Commons