White Claw Hard Seltzer
|Manufacturer||White Claw Seltzer Works|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Alcohol by volume||5%|
|Ingredients||Purified carbonated water, alcohol, natural flavors, natural cane sugar, citric acid, sodium citrate|
White Claw Hard Seltzer is an alcoholic seltzer water beverage owned by Mark Anthony Brands, who also own Mike's Hard Lemonade. The beverage was introduced in 2016. It is sold under 6 different 100-calorie (per 12 fluid ounces), 5% ABV flavors that include Black Cherry, Ruby Grapefruit, Natural Lime, Raspberry, Mango, and Pure Hard Seltzer (unflavored). White Claw is made from a blend of seltzer water, a gluten-free alcohol base, and fruit flavor.
In the summer of 2019, it was reported that White Claw accounted for over half of all total hard seltzer sales total; volume sales of White Claw grew 275% over the year prior. Nielsen Media Research reported that White Claw was the top growth brand for the week of July 4, 2019.
- Bernot, Kate (May 29, 2019). "What's the best-tasting hard seltzer?". thetakeout.com. Retrieved June 23, 2019.
- Bernstein, Joshua M. (June 21, 2019). "Like LaCroix, but With a Buzz". The New York Times. Retrieved June 23, 2019.
- Press Release (June 24, 2016). "Mark Anthony Brands Introduces White Claw Hard Seltzer". Brewbound. Retrieved July 26, 2019.
- "White Claw® Hard Seltzer | Made Pure®". www.whiteclaw.com. Retrieved August 6, 2019.
- Bernot, Kate (July 26, 2019). "Why are people obsessed with White Claw?". The Takeout. Retrieved July 26, 2019.
- Kendall, Justin (July 17, 2019). "Nielsen: Total Beer Dollar Sales Up 5 Percent During July 4 Holiday Week". Brewbound. Retrieved July 26, 2019.
|This article related to a drink company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|