(Redirected from White Collar)Jump to navigation Jump to search
White collar may refer to:
- White-collar worker, a salaried professional or an educated worker who performs semi-professional office, administrative, and sales-coordination tasks, as opposed to a blue-collar worker, whose job requires manual labor
- White-collar crime, a non-violent crime, generally for personal gain and often involving money
- White Collar: The American Middle Classes, a study of the American middle class by sociologist C. Wright Mills
- White Collar (TV series), a police-procedural, dramatic television series starring Matt Bomer that premiered on the USA Network on October 23, 2009
- "White Collar", an episode of the sitcom The King of Queens
- The White Collar (novel), a novel by Mikheil Javakhishvili
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White collar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.