White Hall Township, Greene County, Illinois
|White Hall Township|
Location in Greene County
Greene County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1884|
|• Total||42.13 sq mi (109.1 km2)|
|• Land||42.04 sq mi (108.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.09 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.21%|
|Elevation||538 ft (164 m)|
|• Density||72.3/sq mi (27.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62016, 62044, 62082, 62092|
|GNIS feature ID||0429929|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 42.13 square miles (109.1 km2), of which 42.04 square miles (108.9 km2) (or 99.79%) is land and 0.09 square miles (0.23 km2) (or 0.21%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Belltown at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these nine cemeteries: Belltown, Henderson, Hicks, Highstreet, Jones, North, Sanders, Veterans of Foreign Wars Memorial and White Hall.
- Conrad Park Street
- Lions Park
- Greenfield Community Unit School District 10
- North Greene Unit School District 3
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 97
- State Senate District 49
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "White Hall Township, Greene County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
|Carrollton Township||Wrights Township|