White Hart Lane railway station
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|White Hart Lane|
|Local authority||London Borough of Haringey|
|Managed by||London Overground|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
| London transport portal|
UK Railways portal
White Hart Lane is a London Overground station on the Lea Valley lines located in Tottenham of the London Borough of Haringey in North London. It is 7 miles 11 chains (11.5 km) from London Liverpool Street and is situated between Bruce Grove and Silver Street. It is in Travelcard zone 3.
As part of the Northumberland Development Project to redevelop the White Hart Lane stadium and regenerate the area the station is being upgraded. This involved the building of a new ticket hall on Love Lane to create a better connection with Tottenham High Road, an additional entrance on Penshurst Road and two lifts, and is intended to ease the bottlenecking of fans on match day. The rebuilding is due to be completed in the summer of 2019. The station is to be renamed Tottenham Hotspur.
Tottenham Hotspur matches
On days that see football matches at Tottenham Hotspur's ground nearby the station sees increased usage. A special timetable operates on match days, with trains arriving and departing every few minutes before and after the game. There is an increase in the number of trains to and from the line's termini at Cheshunt and Enfield Town, as well as starting and terminating White Hart Lane trains and services to and from Edmonton Green and Liverpool Street. Abellio Greater Anglia occasionally serve the station on match days only, similarly to Northumberland Park.
Trains are operated by London Overground.
The typical off-peak weekday service pattern from White Hart Lane is:
In peak hours there are additional services to Liverpool Street and Enfield Town.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
-  29 May 2016
- Payne, John (23 September 2014). "Green jumpers will evoke great White Hart Lane memories of Brian Clough as Nottingham Forest face Tottenham Hotspur". Metro.
- TFL appoints London Overground operator to run additional services Transport for London 28 May 2014
- TfL count on LOROL for support Rail Professional 28 May 2014
- "Taylor Woodrow wins £18m deal to upgrade White Hart Lane station". Construction Enquirer.
- "Taylor Woodrow to rebuild White Hart Lane station". Metro Report International. 13 July 2017.
- Kilpatrick, Dan (12 April 2019). "New Tottenham stadium travel chaos set to rumble on as White Hart Lane revamp hits Delays". Evening Standard.
- London railway station to be renamed Tottenham Hotspur The Guardian 18 March 2019
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to White Hart Lane railway station.|
|Preceding station||London Overground||Following station|
towards Liverpool Street
|Enfield & Cheshunt Line|