White label (disambiguation)
(Redirected from White Label (disambiguation))
White Label has several meanings:
- A white label record is one with a plain label sticker, usually produced in small amounts.
- Virgin Interactive (Currently Avanquest Software) re-publishes some of its once-successful video games in "white label" editions, sometimes containing bonuses or newer patches of the game.
- White Label is an album by Venetian Snares.
- White Label Music is an independent record label based in the United Kingdom.
- White Label Records was an imprint of Mushroom Records.
- A white-label ABM in Canada is one that is not operated by a bank or credit union.
- A white-label product is a permitted replication and rebranding of someone else's product (usually hiding the fact it was created under licensure).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White label.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.