- For the mercenary group of the same name in the First Congo War (1996-1997), see White Legion (Zaire).
The White Legion (Georgian: თეთრი ლეგიონი, t'et'ri legioni) was a guerrilla group consisting mostly of ethnic Georgians who remained in Abkhazia after the Georgian regular army's defeat in the War in Abkhazia (1992–1993).
The White Legion was led by Zurab Samushia.
- Georgia: The Threat of Attacks as a Diplomatic Tool, 11 November 2005, Stratfor
- Other Group attacked Military target, 22 February 1997, Georgia MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base
- Unknown Group attacked Utilities target, 15 January 1998, Georgia MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base
- Security deteriorates along the Abkhazia-Georgia ceasefire line, 6 September 2001, Jane's Information Group
|This Georgia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a specific military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|