Jump to navigation Jump to search
White Mischief may refer to:
- White Mischief is a 1982 novel by James Fox that dramatizes the events around the 1941 murder in Kenya of Josslyn Hay (22nd Earl of Erroll), a notable member of Kenya's (white) Happy Valley set.
- White Mischief is a 1988 film based on Fox's book.
- Outside of Africa, the 1996 murder of Maria Magdalene "Ria" Wolmarans by Mariette Bosch was called the "White Mischief of Botswana," a comparison to Hay's murder (above).
- White Mischief is a brand of Indian vodka and brandy launched in 1996.
- White Mischief is a steampunk-themed indoor festival, first organized in London in 2007.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White Mischief.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.