||This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (February 2012)
White Mountain Airport (IATA: WMO, ICAO: PAWM, FAA LID: WMO) is a state-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) north of the central business district of White Mountain, a city in the Nome Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
As per Federal Aviation Administration records, this airport had 2,516 passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2007, a decrease of 11% from the 2,821 enplanements in 2006.
White Mountain Airport covers an area of 82 acres (33 ha) at an elevation of 267 feet (81 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 15/33 with a 3,000 x 60 ft (914 x 18 m) gravel surface.
Airlines and destinations
- ^ a b c FAA Airport Master Record for WMO (Form 5010 PDF), effective 2009-07-02.
- ^ a b Preliminary CY 2007 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. 2008-07-17.
- ^ WMO: White Mountain Airport, Alaska. Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- ^ PAWM: White Mountain Airport, Alaska. AirNav.com. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- ^ "Nome Flight Schedule" (PDF). Bering Air. Retrieved 2007-08-31.