White Mountain Airport
This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (February 2012)
|White Mountain Airport|
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Serves||White Mountain, Alaska|
|Elevation AMSL||267 ft / 81 m|
White Mountain Airport (IATA: WMO, ICAO: PAWM, FAA LID: WMO) is a state-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) north of the central business district of White Mountain, a city in the Nome Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
White Mountain Airport covers an area of 82 acres (33 ha) at an elevation of 267 feet (81 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 15/33 with a 3,000 x 60 ft (914 x 18 m) gravel surface.
Airlines and destinations
|Bering Air||Elim, Golovin, Koyuk, Nome, Shaktoolik, Unalakleet |
|Ravn Alaska||Nome, Unalakleet|
- FAA Airport Master Record for WMO ( PDF), effective 2009-07-02.
- Preliminary CY 2007 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. 2008-07-17.
- WMO: White Mountain Airport, Alaska. Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- PAWM: White Mountain Airport, Alaska. AirNav.com. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- "Nome Flight Schedule" (PDF). Bering Air. Retrieved 2007-08-31.
- Airport diagram (GIF). Federal Aviation Administration, Alaska Region. 30 September 2004.
- Aeronautical chart for WMO at SkyVector
|This article about an Alaska airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in the Nome Census Area, Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|