White Mountain Mall
|Location||Rock Springs, Wyoming, United States|
|Management||Brookfield Properties Retail Group|
|Owner||Brookfield Properties Retail Group|
|No. of stores and services||40|
|No. of anchor tenants||6 (5 open, 1 vacant)|
|Total retail floor area||330,000 sq ft|
|No. of floors||1|
White Mountain Mall is a shopping mall located in Rock Springs, Wyoming owned and managed by Brookfield Properties Retail Group. It is one of only three enclosed malls in the entire state of Wyoming. The mall, which opened in 1978, is located near Interstate 80/U.S. Route 30/191, and features over 40 stores. Anchor stores include Petco, TJ Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, Murdoch's Ranch & Home Supply, and Jo-Ann Fabrics. The latter two opened in May 2013. The White Mountain Mall is also home to the Star Stadium 11 & ARQ theater.
The mall opened in 1978 with JCPenney, Herberger's, Ernst Home & Garden and F.W. Woolworth Company among its tenants. The Ernst Home & Garden space was later a Walmart, and then Flaming Gorge Harley-Davidson.
- "White Mountain Mall". Brookfield Properties Retail Group.
- "Murdoch's – Murdoch's Grand Opening Celebration!". Murdochs.com. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Penney's to open in Wyoming mall". Deseret News. 29 March 1978. Retrieved 25 January 2011.
- "The Replacements". nreionline.com. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Most stores reopen after pipe floods mall". The Rocket-Miner. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|