White Rabbit is an album by George Benson. The title track is a cover of the famous Great Society/Jefferson Airplane song by Grace Slick.
- "White Rabbit" (Grace Slick) - 6:55
- "Theme from Summer of '42" (Michel Legrand) - 5:08
- "Little Train (from Bachianas Brasileiras No.2)" (Heitor Villa-Lobos) - 5:47
- "California Dreaming" (John Phillips, Michelle Phillips) - 7:22
- "El Mar" (George Benson) - 10:49
- Phil Bodner - flute, alto flute, oboe, English horn
- Hubert Laws - flute, alto flute, piccolo, flute solo on 1
- George Marge - flute, alto flute, clarinet, oboe, English horn
- Romeo Penque - English horn, oboe, alto flute, clarinet, bass clarinet
- Jane Taylor - bassoon
- Wayne Andre - trombone, baritone
- Jim Buffington - French horn
- John Frosk - trumpet, flugelhorn, solo (1, 5)
- Alan Rubin - trumpet, flugelhorn
- Creed Taylor - producer
- Rudy Van Gelder - engineer
- Robert Honablue - engineer
- Don Sebesky - arrangement
- Pete Turner - cover photography
- Bob Ciano - album design
- ^ Ginell, Richard S.. White Rabbit at AllMusic. Retrieved 1 September 2011.
- ^ Swenson, J. (Editor) (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. p. 23. ISBN 0-394-72643-X.