(Redirected from White Russian)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up White Russia or White Russian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
White Russia or White Russian may refer to:
- White Ruthenia, a historical reference for a territory in the eastern part of present-day Belarus
- An archaic literal translation for Belarus/Byelorussia
- A member of the White movement during the Russian Civil War
- A White émigré from the Russian Civil War
- "White Russian", a song by Marillion from their 1987 album Clutching at Straws
- The White Russian, a 2003 novel by Tom Bradby
- The White Russians, an Australian band fronted by Pinky Beecroft
- White Russian (cocktail), a cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur and cream
- The codename for version 0.9 of OpenWrt, an embedded operating system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White Russia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.