From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from White Russian (disambiguation))
|Look up White Russian or White Russians in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
White Russian may refer to:
People and groups
- White movement members during the Russian Civil War from 1918 to 1923
- A White émigré from the Russian Civil War
- A person from Belarus, which translates as "White Russia"
- Old Believers, a religious group sometimes called White Russians
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The White Russians, an Australian band fronted by Pinky Beecroft
- "Min kvite russer" ("My White Russian" in English), a song by Kaizers Orchestra from their album Evig pint
- "White Russian", a song by Marillion from their 1987 album Clutching at Straws
- The White Russian, a novel by Tom Bradby
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White Russian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.