From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
White Terror may refer to:
- First White Terror (1794–1795), a movement against the French Revolution
- Second White Terror (1815), a movement against the French Revolution
- White Terror (Russia), mass violence carried out by opponents of the Soviet Government during the Russian Revolution of 1917 and the Russian Civil War (1918–20)
- White Terror (Hungary), a two-year period (1919–1921) of repressive violence by counter-revolutionary soldiers
- White Terror (Spain), atrocities committed by the Nationalist movement during the Spanish Civil War and during Francisco Franco's dictatorship
- White Terror (mainland China), the period of political repression in China starting in 1927 by the Republic of China government
- White Terror (Taiwan), the period of political repression in Taiwan starting in the 1940s by the Republic of China government
- White Terror (Greece), persecution of the EAM-ELAS between the Treaty of Varkiza in February 1945 and the beginning of the Greek Civil War in March 1946
- White terror, violence of the white troops during and after the Finnish Civil War in 1918
- The White Terror (film), a 1917 silent German film
- White terrorism, xenophobic activity or right-wing terrorism by white Americans
- Kenya: White Terror, a 2002 BBC documentary based on the work of Caroline Elkins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White Terror.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.