White Trash Christmas is the fifth and final Christmas album by Bob Rivers, released in 2002.
- Aquaclaus - 2:47
- Straight parody of "Aqualung" as performed by Jethro Tull, describing the less savory aspects of a department-store Santa Claus.
- What If Eminem Did Jingle Bells? - 3:08
- A hardcore hip-hop interpretation of James Lord Pierpont's classic winter carol.
- Osama Got Run Over by a Reindeer - 1:44
- Straight parody of "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" as performed by Elmo Shropshire; the song describes reindeer attacking terror leader Osama bin Laden.
- White Trash Christmas - 2:46
- Parody of "White Christmas," performed by hillbillies as a down-tempo country music piece.
- Little Hooters Girl - 1:52
- Parody of "The Little Drummer Boy," performed by an all-male, a cappella chorus: M-pact. Song describes, in crude terms, the assets of a waitress at a Hooters restaurant.
- Be Claus I Got High - 3:27
- Straight parody of "Because I Got High" as performed by Afroman.
- Not So Silent Night - 1:55
- Fast-tempo Hard Rock rendition
- Me and Mrs. Claus - 2:20
- Straight parody of "Me and Mrs. Jones" as performed by Billy Paul.
- Have Yourself an Ozzy Little Christmas - 1:49
- Parody of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," sung by Bob Rivers. The song makes references to Ozzy Osbourne's antics and his then-popular reality show The Osbournes.
- Merry Christmas Allah - 2:41
- Straight parody of "Merry Christmas Darling" as performed by The Carpenters, with an Islamic twist.
- Shoppin' Around for a Christmas Tree - 1:51
- Straight parody of "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" as performed by Brenda Lee.
- I'll Be Stoned for Christmas - 2:27
- Parody of "I'll Be Home for Christmas," performed by a drunken Dean Martin impersonator.
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums