From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Pasquale Festa Campanile
|Produced by||Nello Meniconi
|Written by||Pasquale Festa Campanile
|Music by||Gino Marinuzzi Jr.|
|Edited by||Ruggero Mastroianni|
White Voices (Italian: Le voci bianche) is a 1964 Italian comedy film directed by Pasquale Festa Campanile and Massimo Franciosa. It was screened out of competition at the 1964 Cannes Film Festival.
- Paolo Ferrari as Meo
- Sandra Milo as Carolina
- Graziella Granata as Teresa
- Anouk Aimée as Lorenza
- Vittorio Caprioli as Matteuccio
- Jeanne Valérie as Maria
- Philippe Leroy as Don Ascanio
- Barbara Steele as Giulia
- Leopoldo Trieste as 'Orapronobbi'
- Jacqueline Sassard as Eugenia
- Claudio Gora as Marchionne
- Jean Tissier as Principe Savello
- "Festival de Cannes: White Voices". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-03-01.
|This article related to an Italian comedy film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|