White cheese may refer to:
- Asiago cheese, an Italian cow's milk cheese that can assume different textures, according to its aging, from smooth for the fresh Asiago (Asiago Pressato) to a crumbly texture for the aged cheese (Asiago d'allevo) of which the flavor is reminiscent of Parmesan
- Beyaz peynir, a salty, white cheese made from unpasteurized sheep (or cow) milk. The cheese has a slightly grainy appearance and is similar to Greek feta cheese
- Feta, a brined curd cheese traditionally made in Greece
- Fromage blanc, a fresh cheese from France and Belgium
- Kesong puti, Filipino fresh cheese is a soft, white cheese, similar to cottage cheese, made from unskimmed carabao's milk, salt and rennet
- Manouri, a Greek semi-soft, fresh white whey cheese made from goat and/or sheep milk whey left over from the production of cheese
- Mascarpone, an Italian cheese made from cream, coagulated by the addition of citric acid or acetic acid
- Mizithra, a Greek traditional, unpasteurized fresh cheese made with milk and whey from sheep and/or goats
- Mozzarella, a fresh cheese, originally from southern Italy, traditionally made from Italian buffalo and later cow's milk by the pasta filata method
- Quark (dairy product), a type of fresh cheese, also known as tvorog (from the Russian творог), topfen (from the Austrian name), biezpiens (from Latvian), and varškė (from Lithuanian)
- Queso blanco, a creamy, soft, and mild unaged white cheese that originated in Spain and spread to Mexico and other American countries
- Ricotta, an Italian whey cheese made from sheep (or cow, goat, or Italian water buffalo) milk whey left over from the production of cheese
- Sirene, / Sirenje (Bulgarian: сирене, pronounced [ˈsirɛnɛ]; Macedonian: сирење, pronounced [ˈsireɲe]; Serbian/Croatian: сир, sir, Albanian: djath i bardhe) or known as "white brine sirene" (Bulgarian: бяло саламурено сирене, [ˈbjaɫo sɐɫɐˈmurɛno ˈsirɛnɛ]; is a type of brine cheese made in South-Eastern Europe, especially popular in Bulgaria, the Republic of Macedonia and other Balkan countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White cheese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.