White feather (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The white feather is a traditional symbol of cowardice in many places, although it may have the opposite meaning in others.
White feather or white feathers may also refer to:
- The White Feather (1907), a novel by P. G. Wodehouse
- The Man Who Stayed at Home (1914), a play by J. E. Harold Terry and Lechmere Worrall that was renamed The White Feather when performed in North America.
- The White Feather (film), a lost 1913 short film featuring George Cooper
- White Feather (film), a 1955 Western starring Robert Wagner
- The title of the Foyle's War series 1 episode. "The White Feather", refers at once to the White Feather Hotel featured in the episode and to cowardice
- White Feather Films, a production company based in Mumbai, India, co-founded by Sanjay Dutt and Sanjay Gupta
- White Feathers, the debut album of British new wave band Kajagoogoo
- "White Feather" (song), a song by Australian hard rock band Wolfmother
- White Feather, the name of the commercial version of the M25 sniper rifle, named in honor of Carlos Hathcock
- Carlos Hathcock, US Marine sniper in the Vietnam War, nicknamed Lông Trắng du Kich (White Feather Sniper)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White feather.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.