(Redirected from White onions)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This onion is used in Mexican foods or complementing the flavors of other ingredients.
The onion can be sautéed to a dark brown color and served to provide a sweet and sour flavor to other foods.
- "Glossary". bbcgoodfood.com. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- Bill Jones The Deerholme Vegetable Cookbook, p. 24, at Google Books
- Bell, Annie (5 February 2000). "White onion soup". The Independent. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- Ernest Small Top 100 Food Plants, p. 366, at Google Books
- The Editors of Southern Living The All New Ultimate Southern Living Cookbook: Over 1,250 Of Our Best Recipes, p. 2509, at Google Books
- Srinivasa Naidu International Encyclopaedia of Agricultural Science and Technology ..., p. 150, at Google Books
|This Asparagales article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This vegetable-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|