White plague may refer to:
- White plague (intermetallic), a white gold-aluminium intermetallic compound
- White plague (coral disease), a disease caused by Aurantimonas coralicida bacteria
- The White Plague, a 1982 science fiction novel by Frank Herbert
- Black plague, a massively deadly plague of the 1300s
- Great white plague or tuberculosis
- Purple plague, an intermetallic compound of gold and aluminium
- Red plague (disambiguation)
- The White Disease, a 1937 play by Karel Capek
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White plague.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.