|Location||Woodlands County, near Whitecourt, Alberta|
|Time zone||MST (UTC−07:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC−06:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||2,567 ft / 782 m|
The Whitecourt Airport was opened in 1978. It is serviced by three non-precision IFR approaches. The approach lighting consists of PAPI3 and medium intensity runway lighting.
The airport is open 24 hours a day with the Nav Canada Flight Services office open from 6 AM to 10 PM, 7 days a week.
On site there is an Alberta Sustainable Resource Development fire suppression tanker base located at the south east side of the airport at the intersection of taxiway B and A.
Fuel sales of AVGAS or Jet Fuel are available during working hours with call out service available.
Airlines and destinations
|Northern Air||Calgary, Peace River|
|OpsMobil Inc.||Charter Helicopter and Fixed Wing Service, Aerial Work|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- Northern Air Schedule
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Whitecourt Airport from Nav Canada as available.
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
|This article about an airport in Alberta is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|