(Redirected from Whiteheads)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up whitehead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whitehead may refer to:
- Whitehead, a blocked sweat/sebaceous duct of the skin known medically as a closed comedo.
- Whitehead (bird), a small species of passerine bird, endemic to New Zealand.
- Whitehead building, heritage listed residence of the principal of the University of Adelaide's Lincoln College.
- Whitehead (patience), a patience game related to Klondike.
- Whitehead (surname), a surname.
- Whitehead torpedo, the first effective self-propelled torpedo, invented by Robert Whitehead in 1866.
- Whiteheads, another name for the wheat disease take-all.
- USS Whitehead (1861–1865), American Civil War, 136-ton screw steam gunboat.
- Hong Kong
- Northern Ireland
- Whitehead, County Antrim, a small town in Northern Ireland
- United States:
- Cape Whitehead, Cumberland County, Maine 43.3844N 70.1131W
- Lake Whitehead reservoir, Napa County, California 38.3529N 122.2755W
- Whitehead, Alabama, Lauderdale County, Alabama 34.5317N 87.1938W
- Whitehead, Mississippi (Tallahatchie County) 33.5055N 90.1755W
- Whitehead Township, Alleghany County, North Carolina 36.2802N 81.0910W
- Whitehead, Tennessee, Marshall County, Tennessee 35.2848N 86.4719W
- Whitehead, Texas, Hunt County, Texas 32.5205N 96.1536W
- Whitehead Island, Knox County, Maine