Original Whitley Neill Gin
Whitley Neill Lemongrass and Ginger Gin
Whitley Neill Gin is a hand crafted London Dry gin. It is distilled by Johnny Neill, a descendant of Thomas Greenall, in an antique copper pot still. It contains two African botanicals — Baobab Fruit and Cape Gooseberries as well as coriander seeds, sweet lemon, sweet orange, angelica root, cassia bark, florentine iris and juniper berries.
The brand was launched in 2005 and acquired by Halewood Wines & Spirits in 2009.
Most recently, Whitley Neill has won a gold medal at the San Francisco Spirits Competition 2014 & was referenced in The Telegraph Online as one of the five best gins to buy.
The gin, distilled in Liverpool, England, is sold in a distinctive matte black bottle with a stylised baobab tree on as its logo. It was recently redesigned in 2013.
- Gold in the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2014
- Gin Master, Super premium Category, The Drinks Business Gin Masters Competition 2013
- Gold Medal - Super Premium Category - International Spirits Challenge 2013
- International Wine & Spirit Trophy 2011: Gold Award Trophy. Best in Class.
- Gold in the International Wine & Spirit Competition 2011: Best in Class
- Gold in The Spirits Business Awards 2010: Premium Category
- Double Gold in the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2009
- Gold in the International Review of Spirits by Beverage Testing Institute 2008
- Double Gold medal San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2007
- Gold Medal, "Best in Class" International Wine & Spirits Competition 2007
- 91 points, Gold Medal - rated "Exceptional" BTI Chicago 2007