Shute Harbour Airport
|Location||Flametree, near Shute Harbour & Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia|
|Elevation AMSL||40 ft / 12 m|
Whitsunday Airport (IATA: WSY, ICAO: YSHR) is an airport located in Flametree in the Whitsunday Region, Queenland, Australia. It is located between the popular tourist destinations of Airlie Beach, Shute Harbour and the Whitsunday Islands. Due to the mountainous terrain in the tourist area, there are limited opportunities for airports.
- PDF). AIP En Route Supplement from Airservices Australia, effective 08 November 2018 (
- "Aerodromes and ALA (Aircraft Landing Area) Codes (AIP)" (PDF). Airservices Australia. 18 August 2016.
YSHR – SHUTE HARBOUR, QLD
- "Airfield Information". Whitsunday Airport official website.
- "Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association (IATA). Retrieved 14 November 2016.
WSY – Airlie Beach/Shute Hbr – Whitsunday
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 8 November 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Whitsunday Airport.|
|This Queensland airports related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|