Jump to navigation Jump to search
Whittlesea may mean:
- Whittlesea, Victoria, a town some 40 km north of Melbourne
- City of Whittlesea, the local government area that contains it
- Whittlesey in Cambridgeshire, England used to be known as Whittlesea
- Whittlesea railway station serves Whittlesey
- Whittlesea, Eastern Cape, a small town in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whittlesea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.