Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up whiz kid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A whiz kid is a child prodigy, a child who produces meaningful output in some domain to the level of an adult expert performer.
Whiz Kids, Whizzkid, Wiz kid or variants, may also refer to:
Film, television and games
- Wiz Kid, Taki Matsuya, a fictional mutant character in Marvel Comics
- Whiz Kids (TV series), American science fiction adventure television series 1983
- Wizkid: The Story of Wizball II, a 1992 video game developed by Sensible Software
- Wizkid, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun (born 1990), a Nigerian singer and songwriter
- The Whizz Kids, a New Zealand pop/rock band
- Whiz Kids (album), by Gary Burton, 1986
- Whiz Kids (baseball), the 1950 Philadelphia Phillies baseball team
- Whiz Kids, the 1942–43 Illinois Fighting Illini men's basketball team
- WizKids, collectible miniatures games developer and publisher
- Whiz Kids (Ford), a group of post-World War II Ford Motor Company executives
- Whiz Kids (Department of Defense), a group of experts for RAND Corporation
- WhizzKids United a South African youth HIV / AIDS prevention, care, treatment and support programme
- Whizzkid's Guide, books by magician Peter Eldin
- Suzuki Cervo SC100 was known in England by the nickname "Whizzkid"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whiz Kids.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.