|Directed by||Ajay Devaloka|
|Screenplay by||Ajay Devaloka|
|Music by||Catharsis and Manikandan Ayyapa|
|Edited by||Ajay Devaloka|
Corridor 6 Films
|Distributed by||Corridor 6 Films|
Who is a 2018 Indian English and Malayalam-language science fiction film, written and directed by Ajay Devaloka as his directorial debut. The film features Shine Tom Chacko, Shruthy Menon, Pearle Maaney, Rajeev Pillai and Prashanth Nair IAS . The teaser was released on YouTube in September. Who is the first time travel movie from Kerala. The movie had its official world premiere at the 71st Cannes film festival's market section on 15 May 2018. Who had a nationwide release in India in Malayalam language with English subtitles obtaining rave reviews from the critics. 'WHO' is now streaming on Amazon Prime worldwide.
A beautiful yet mysterious valley spread across 200 km. In Mercada, strange things happen every year on Christmas Day. A young girl, a dream interpreter, a criminal psychologist and a team of two police officers try to solve the puzzles in the valley.
The film deals with dream interpretation with an emphasis on magic realism. Time travel is another significant aspect of the movie which serves as a sequel to the yet to be released movie, Isabella. Set for a niche audience, the film is an Indie movie. Hollywood vocalist Uyanga Bold has sung a song for WHO.
- Shine Tom Chacko as John Luka
- Shruthy Menon as Arunima Avarthan
- Pearle Maaney as Dolores
- Rajeev Pillai as Hector
- Prashanth Nair IAS as Dr. Samuel
- Angana Roy as Neena
- Sajin Saleem as Veetus Benty 
Who began shooting June 2017 in Nainital, Uttarkhand, and took 20 days. Principal photography for the Who began in 2017 May at Munnar. Crew planned two months break from filming as Shine Tom Chacko had prior commitments. On July 23 Ajay Devaloka started the filming in Naintal with Natural lighting. Devaloka was adamant that he wanted virgin geography which no cinema viewer had ever seen. So they were lucky and got the apt place in Uttarakhand. The film depends mostly on mist, so it was challenging to keep the continuity as well. Locations of many scenes were in remote places far away from each other, which made the crew uneasy. Ultimately the second schedule wrapped up after 23 days shoot for Pearle Maaney to reduce her weight. The movie was completed in 3 schedules.
Who is a Dolby Atmos motion picture. The Sound design is done by Vishakha Bokil and National award winner Sinoy Joseph is the mixing engineer in the film. The film was fully shot in Sync-Sound. Uyanga Bold who served as a vocalist for Hans Zimmer in the score of The Dark Knight lent her vocals for a song in the film.
- "Shruthy Menon next: Shruthy Menon in a movie on 'dream interpretation' | Malayalam Movie News". Times of India. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "Who gets perfect start". Deccan Chronicle. 18 September 2017. Retrieved 30 September 2017.
- "Who Movie | Official Teaser Trailer | Shine Tom Chacko | Ajay Devaloka | Pearle Maaney | HD" – via www.youtube.com.
- [dead link]
- "Who by Ajay Devaloka selected for Cannes Fest - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Deccan Chronicle ePaper". epaper.deccanchronicle.com. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "'I'm targeting only a niche audience'". The New Indian Express.
- "Uyanga's voice comes to Kerala". Deccan Chronicle. 26 March 2018.
- Madhu, Vignesh (17 December 2016). "Isabella Malayalam movie ready to start rolling". Onlookers Media. Retrieved 31 July 2020.