Who Killed Bambi? (2003 film)
|Who Killed Bambi?|
|Directed by||Gilles Marchand|
|Produced by||Barbara Letellier|
|Written by||Gilles Marchand
|Music by||François-Eudes Chanfrault|
|Edited by||Robin Campillo|
|Distributed by||Haut et Court|
Who Killed Bambi? (French: Qui a tué Bambi ?) is a 2003 French thriller film directed by Gilles Marchand. In this film, a doctor and a nursing student investigate the mysterious disappearances taking place at their hospital.
- Sophie Quinton as Isabelle / Bambi
- Laurent Lucas as Dr. Philipp
- Catherine Jacob as Véronique
- Yasmine Belmadi as Sami
- Michèle Moretti as Mme Vachon
- Valérie Donzelli as Nathalie
- Fily Keita as Marion
- Sophie Medina as Carole
- Jean Dell as The otorhinolaryngology
- Joséphine de Meaux as The mute nurse
- Jean-Claude Jay as The white-haired surgeon
- Aladin Reibel as The fair-headed anaesthetist
- Thierry Bosc as The general manager
- Lucia Sanchez as The spanish nurse
- Lucienne Moreau as The lady
- Catherine Salvini as The instructor
On Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 43%, based on 21 reviews, with an average rating of 5.4/10. On Metacritic the film has a score of 47 out of 100, based on 8 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews".
|Award / Film Festival||Category||Recipients and nominees||Result|
|César Awards||Best First Feature Film||Nominated|
|Most Promising Actress||Sophie Quinton||Nominated|
- JP. "Qui a tué Bambi? (Who Killed Bambi?) (2003)- JPBox-Office". www.jpbox-office.com. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "Qui a tué bambi ? (2003)". JP Box Office. Retrieved 24 December 2003.
- "Festival de Cannes: Who Killed Bambi?". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 9 November 2009.
- "Qui a tué Bambi? (Who Killed Bambi?) (2004)". Rotten Tomatoes.
- "Who Killed Bambi?". Metacritic.
|This article related to a French film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|