Who Said I Would
|"Who Said I Would"|
|Single by Phil Collins|
|from the album Serious Hits... Live!|
|B-side||"Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore?" (live)|
|Format||7", CD single|
|Recorded||1990 (live at Berlin)|
|Label||Atlantic, Virgin, WEA|
|Producer(s)||Phil Collins, Robert Colby|
|Phil Collins singles chronology|
"Who Said I Would" is a song performed by Phil Collins that was originally recorded for his 1985 album No Jacket Required. A new live version was released in 1991 as a single from his live album Serious Hits... Live! in the United States. It was the sole single to be released from the album in America.
Collins originally wrote and recorded the song for the album, No Jacket Required. "Who Said I Would" was not released as a single on this album. However, a live version was released as a single from the Serious Hits... Live! album in the United States, reaching number 73 on the Billboard Hot 100.
A music video of the original version was filmed, for the No Jacket Required home video. It featured Collins playing the song in a concert. The single version also had a music video, of Collins playing the song during his ... But Seriously tour.
|Canadian Singles Chart||34|
|U.S. Billboard Hot 100||73|
- Phil Collins – lead vocals
- Daryl Stuermer – guitar
- Leland Sklar – bass
- Brad Cole – keyboards
- Chester Thompson – drums
- The Phenix Horns
- Arnold McCuller, Bridgette Bryant & Fred White – backing vocals
- "Official Genesis Website". Genesis-music.com. Retrieved 2012-03-15.
- "Billboard.com - Artist Chart History - Phil Collins". Billboard. Retrieved 25 April 2009. Check date values in:
- "Phil Collins - 12"ers (CD) at Discogs". Discogs. discogs.com. Retrieved 25 April 2009.
- Pareles, Jon (2 November 1986). "Home Video; Recent Releases Of Video Cassettes: Photos and 'White Suit'". The New York Times. Retrieved 25 April 2009.
|This 1990s single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|